This kit works for the iPhone 7 ONLY and, just like the old kit, makes the Apple logo on the back of the phone light up just like it does on a Macbook. It’s a super slick (and not gaudy frankly) way of making your iPhone stand out in a sea of iPhones.
Some of the features of the kit:
- Won’t affect battery life (it’s a low-powered LED).
- You can turn it off by double tapping it
- Single tapping will cycle through the various light modes (constant, flashing, breathing, etc.)
- No welding or crazy stuff like that; just follow my video below for installation instructions.
- You can easily undo it and put back the original Apple logo if needed.
- It’s awesome.
Here’s a video on how to install the light kit:
For the price of a fancy case you can get this super unique mod on your iPhone!
Please keep in mind that, as this isn’t the easiest thing to install, there are no refunds for you just “not being able to get it to work”. I am, however, happy to help you to get it to work via email or send a replacement kit if needed. Thanks for understanding!
Want to earn a commission on my products? Apply to become an affiliate.