The audience is comprised of early adopters, tech enthusiasts, and self-proclaimed nerds.
The site and YouTube Channel have been linked to by all the major tech sites from CNET, to Engadget, Gizmodo, NPR and more.
David has also appeared on national live television/radio outlets discussing the latest tech including Fox Business News, Bloomberg, CNBC, DigitalTrends and NPR.
Custom Native Content
- Works with the client to come up with original, custom content that resonates with readers and feels natural.
- Content is promoted across all social networks, the site, and YouTube based on the brand’s goals and KPIs.
- Includes social media versions of the video in shorter form and with subtitles for playing without audio.
- Brand is given the video assets and rights to post on their own as well providing links back to site and channel.
- As a Google certified AdWords for Video Partner, the video can be promoted using paid native ads on YouTube, content is then amplified using highly targeted ads to increase the reach to the right target audience, while maintaining engagement and constantly optimizing the ads to ensure the best possible ROI for the brand.
- Brands are given transparent reporting to track the performance of the campaign.
- Video and Article options available.
- Run a contest on the site to gain followers, engagement, user generated content and more.
- Uses a widget that monitors for spam and fake users.
- All shipping and logistics handled.
- Run traditional, high-impact, and custom banner ads across TheUnlockr.com and DigitalTrends.com
Use the form below to get in touch about your next campaign.