1. The only reason to unroot a phone is if you have to send it back in for warranty purposes. Otherwise just try loading a different ROM instead…
1. Download HTC Sync (if you don’t already have it) and the Original RUU and save it to your computer.
2. Double click the HTC Sync program and install it.
3. Plug your phone into the computer via USB cable and select HTC Sync when prompted on the phone on how it should connect.
4. Double click the RUU exe you just downloaded and follow the prompt to restore the phone back to factory settings.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.