1. The only reason to unroot a phone is if you have to send it back in for warranty purposes. Otherwise just try loading a different ROM instead…
1. Download HTC Sync (if you don’t already have it) and the Original RUU and save it to your computer.
2. Double click the HTC Sync program and install it.
3. Plug your phone into the computer via USB cable and select HTC Sync when prompted on the phone on how it should connect.
4. Double click the RUU exe you just downloaded and follow the prompt to restore the phone back to factory settings.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
For more of our modding, hacking, and advanced tinkering tutorials, head to our Rooting and Jailbreaking section.
For more of our tips and tricks, head to our How To section.