This tutorial will show you how to trick the Android Market into thinking you’re in a different country in order to download applications that are available abroad.
Before You Begin:
- You need to have a rooted Android device.
I. Download Files:
- You need to download “MarketEnabler.apk” for the application itself, you can find it in Android Market or in external links.
II. Install the Market Enabler Application:
- First you must make sure your device allows for non-Market applications to be installed. From the home screen on your phone, press menu > settings > applications > make sure that “Unknown Sources” box is checked.
- Using any file manager, locate the MarketEnabler.apk file you downloaded and install the application.
- Download and install it directly from Android Market on your device.
III. Use it:
- Access the application’s Country List and tap in whatever Market Country you want.
- Once registered in that country you can notice the Market`s differences.
- To undo and come back to your country, all you need to do is either reboot or go in to the flight mode.
APK Direct Download – Source