Are you having difficulties in reading the text on your phone because the fonts are too small? No problem. Today, we are going to show you how you can enlarge fonts on your Android phone so you can read your favorite books or text messages easily. Here you go:
1. Download the Big Font app from here. (Google Play Link)
1. Download the app from the Google Play and install it on your phone.
2. Head to the Menu on your phone and launch the app.
3. From the main screen of the app, swipe to right to enlarge fonts.
[ Swipe to Right ]
4. Tap on the Apply button to apply the action.
[ Tap on Apply button ]
5. A prompt will appear asking you to update system font, just hit the OK button.
[ Tap on OK button ]
Well done, you have successfully enlarged the fonts on your Android Phone. Now, you can read text on your phone in a much better way than before.
If this app helped you to cure your small font problem, then please thank/donate to the original developer of this app over at Google Play!
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.