Found your favorite video on YouTube but can’t download it because there’s no option to download? No problem, here’s how you can download videos from YouTube to your Android phone.
1. Download the TubeMate app from here.
1. Open Menu on your phone and tap the Settings Icon.
[ Tap on Settings icon ]
2. From the Settings menu, choose Applications option.
[ Tap on Applications option ]
3. Tick-mark the Unknown sources option.
[ Tick-mark the first option ]
4. Now, launch the TubeMate APK file and it will install on your phone.
1. Launch the TubeMate app from your phone’s menu.
2. Search for any video that you want to download and tap the Search icon.
[ Enter query and hit Search ]
3. Choose any video from the search results and tap on it.
4. Now, tap on the Green Down Arrow icon.
[ Tap on Green Down Arrow icon ]
5. A prompt will appear with two options, choose the Download option.
[ Choose the Download option ]
6. You will see the available resolutions of your chosen video. Tap on any option to begin downloading video.
[ Tap on any option ]
The video will begin to download and you can see its status from the notification bar. If you are on a WiFi network, it won’t take much time to finish the download.
You can thank/donate to the original developers of this app over on their official website.