Samsung recently launched the Galaxy S2′s successor, the Samsung Galaxy S3. With the launch of this phone, a bunch of new features were introduced including a new look, S-Voice app and so on. If you are using a Galaxy S2 smartphone and want to have the look of Galaxy S3, then here’s a guide on how you can do so.
1. Your Galaxy S2 must be running on Samsung ROMs. Custom ROMs are not supported at the moment.
2. You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your phone.
1. Download the Galaxy S3 TouchWIZ Launcher from here.
1. Download the launcher file using the link given above and place it on your Desktop.
2. Connect your Galaxy S2 to your PC using the USB cable.
3. Copy the file you downloaded to the root folder of your phone’s SD card storage.
4. After the file has been copied, disconnect your phone from the PC.
5. Turn OFF your smartphone using the Power key.
6. Boot your phone into the recovery mode. You can do so by pressing and holding the Volume UP+Home+Power keys together.
7. Once you are in the recovery menu, choose install zip from sdcard option followed by choose zip from sdcard.
8. Navigate to the file you transferred earlier to your phone and select it for flashing.
9. When the flashing of file is done, simply choose reboot system now from the main menu of the recovery.
That’s it. You have successfully installed the Galaxy S3 Launcher on your Galaxy S2 smartphone and you can now enjoy a cool new look on your S2.
If you liked the launcher of Galaxy S3, then please head over to the official thread over at XDA to thank/donate to the original developer who ported this launcher to our Galaxy S2 smartphone.