How to Root and Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500
If you have a Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 smartphone, then you should root it to enjoy a bunch of new apps that work only on rooted phones. Here’s a guide showing you how you can root your Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 smartphone.
I. Before You Begin:
1. Warranty of the phone will be voided once it is rooted. If you need, then you can get back the warranty by installing either stock firmware or unrooting your phone.
2. Make sure your phone has at least 60% of battery life left to last through the process.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Download the ClockworkMod Recovery Image from here.
2. Download the Rooting Package from here.
3. Download the Odin Tool from here.
III. Installing ClockworkMod Recovery on your Galaxy Ace Plus:
1. Extract files from the Odin Tool archive and place them on your Desktop.
2. Double-click on Odin3 v1.85.exe file to launch the Odin Tool.
3. Turn OFF your smartphone using the Power key.
4. Put your phone into the download mode. To do that, press and hold Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
5. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
6. From the Odin Tool, click on PDA tab and select the CWM Recovery Image file for flashing.
7. Hit the Start button to commence the process.
After the recovery is successfully installed on your phone, it will reboot. Now, move on to the following procedure to root your phone.
IV. Rooting Galaxy Ace Plus:
1. Turn OFF your Galaxy Ace Plus smartphone.
2. Press and hold Volume UP+Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together to boot your phone into the recovery mode.
3. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable.
4. Extract files from the Rooting Package and place them on your Desktop.
5. Double-click the runme.bat file to start rooting your phone.
6. When the rooting is done, reboot your phone by choosing reboot system now from the recovery menu.
That’s it. You have successfully rooted as well as installed ClockworkMod Recovery on your Galaxy Ace Plus smartphone. Now, you have open gates to the world of custom ROMs and Root-only Apps.
If this procedure helped you, then please head over to the XDA Forum to thank/donate to the original developer of this root method !