[ Image Credit - Engadget ]
An Android Device’s full potential comes out when it is rooted. If you have bought a LG Thrill 4G smartphone, then you should consider rooting it. After rooting your phone, you will have the ability to install Root-only apps as well as you can modify the system files. A rooted phone has so many advantages over an unrooted one. Follow the guide below to root your LG Thrill 4G smartphone.
1. You will lose your phone’s warranty if you root it. Go ahead keeping this in mind. In future, if you need your warranty back, then you will have to either apply the stock firmware or unroot your phone.
2. For a smoother rooting process, charge your phone to at least 60%.
1. Download the LG ADB Drivers from here.
2. Download the Rooting Package from here.
1. Download and place both the archives onto your Desktop.
2. Extract files from both the archives to your Desktop,
3. Install the LG ADB Drivers which you extracted from the archive.
4. Enable USB debugging on your smartphone. To do that, go to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging, tick-mark the box.
5. Connect your phone to your PC with the help of the USB cable.
6. From the files you extracted, double-click the run.bat file to begin rooting your phone.
7. Once the rooting process is done, simply disconnect your phone from the PC.
Congratulations ! You have successfully gained root access on your LG Thrill 4G smartphone. It’s time to install some Root-only apps on your phone to see the Superuser in action.
If this procedure helped you, then please head over to the VulnFactory website to thank/donate to the original developer of this root method !
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.