Want to enjoy Root-only apps on your LG Esteem smartphone? No problem, here’s a guide for you to root your phone and enjoy the apps that are available only for the rooted phones.
1. The warranty of your phone will be voided once you root it. You can get back the warranty by either applying stock firmware or unrooting your phone, however.
2. Make sure your phone is charged at least 60%.
1. Download the LG Drivers from here.
2. Download the Rooting Package from here.
1. Place all the downloaded files onto your Desktop,
2. Extract files from both the archives to your Desktop.
3. Install the LG Drivers which you got from the archive.
4. Enable USB debugging on your phone by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
5. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable that came with it.
6. Launch the rooting tool by double-clicking on run.bat file.
It will begin rooting your phone and once done, you will get a message on your screen.
You have successfully achieved root access on your LG Esteem smartphone. Now, you can install your favorite apps on your phone which require root access.
If this procedure helped you, then please head over to the VulnFactory website to thank/donate to the original developer of this root method !