Ever wondered if you could unroot your Motorola Atrix 2 within a few clicks and reclaim the warranty? Well, that’s possible, all thanks to the developers working hard day and night to bring such easy methods to us. In the following guide, we’ve covered how you can unroot your Motorola Atrix 2 using the simple method available. Let’s get the ball rolling.
1. You should have rooted your device using the guide given here.
2. This will not flash the stock recovery on your device.
3. This works on Windows based PCs only.
1. Unroot Package (Download link’s given in the third post)
1. Download the Unroot Package ZIP to the Desktop of your PC.
2. Extract files from the archive to your Desktop. Do NOT open any files just yet.
3. Enable USB debugging on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable that came with it.
5. Now, double-click on the file named unroot.bat you extracted to your Desktop.
6. It should begin unrooting your device and within a few seconds, you’ll have your device unrooted !
7. You’re done!
Brilliant! Nothing could be easier than unrooting a device with just a single click. You will no longer see the Superuser app in your App Drawer, root’s gone!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.