The Casio GzOne Commando is a CDMA device that doesn’t run on any GSM Network, though being an Android device, it has got the love of Android Developers and the root access has been achieved on this device. There’s a simple one-click method to root the device and you’ll have Superuser app on your device in no time. It just takes a minute or two and you’re done. Let’s see how you can do it.
1. You’re going to void the warranty of your device by rooting it.
2. We’d recommend to start the procedure with a full charged device.
3. This method has been known to work on Android 2.2 version.
1. SuperOneClick (It’s attached in the first post)
1. Download the SuperOneClick archive on your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device from Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable that came with it.
5. Launch the SuperOneClick right from your Desktop. Just double-click on its executable file and it should launch.
6. From the tool, click on Root button and it will start the rooting process.
7. When it’s done, reboot your device.
8. And you’re all done!
Great! You now have root access on your Casio GzOne Commando device. The entire rooting method made easier with the SuperOneClick tool!
1. If you would like to flash a custom recovery image in order to flash custom ROMs, head to the How To Flash a Custom Recovery Image on the Casio GzOne Commando to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.