If you really want to experience the ultra-fast Internet speed, you should consider buying a LTE supported smartphone. LG Viper 4G LTE is one of those LTE supported smartphones that can let you download a HD movie in just a few minutes. The real potential of your device can only come out when it’s rooted. so in the following guide, we’re gonna show you how you can root your LG Viper 4G LTE. It’ll allow you to load as many root-only apps on your smartphone as you want.
1. You’re gonna void the warranty of your device by rooting it. Keep this in mind.
2. You must have drivers for your device installed on your PC.
3. The following procedure works on Windows PCs only.
4. This procedure has been known to work on Android ICS only.
1. Root Package (Download link’s given in the first post)
1. Place the Root Package archive on your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Enable the Unknown sources option as well from Menu>>Settings>>Security>>Unknown sources.
5. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
6. Choose Charge only as the connection type.
7. Open a Command Prompt Window on your Desktop. To do so, press and hold the Shift button on your keyboard and right-click on any empty area on the screen, then choose Open command window here.
8. Type in following command into the Command Prompt Window:
9. It should show your device on the connected devices list.
10. Now, issue the following command:
11. Select Option 1 and press ENTER.
12. You should see the Restore button on your device. Press it.
13. It should reboot your device a few times, this is normal and you don’t have to panic.
14. And you’re rooted now!
Awesome! You have successfully achieved root access on your LG Viper 4G LTE smartphone. If you’ve been wanting to try a root-only app on your device, now is the time to do it.
1. If you would like to flash a custom recovery image in order to flash custom ROMs, head to the How To Flash a Custom Recovery Image on the LG Viper 4G LTE to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!