How to Unroot the Motorola Flipside
Motorola Flipside has been around for quite some good time now and it’s gotten love of Android Developers. The SuperOneClick, rooting method, developerd by ShortFuse, can be used to root the Motorola Flipside and to unroot the device, you can use the same tool. While it’s not difficult to unroot the device, here we have explained all the steps just for your convenience. Let’s see how you can unroot your Motorola Flipside.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You should have rooted your device using the SuperOneClick method described here. If you’ve used any other root method to root the device, this procedure may or may not work for you.
2. Your device shouldn’t have less than 60% of battery life.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. SuperOneClick (It’s attached in the first post)
III. Unrooting the Motorola Flipside:
1. Place the SuperOneClick archive on your Desktop. It’ll make it easier to find in later steps.
2. Unzip files from the SuperOneClick archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable USB debugging on your device from Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Right-click on the SuperOneClick executable file you placed on your Desktop and choose Run as administrator.
6. Hit Unroot button given inside the tool and let it finish the unrooting process.
7. Your device should be unrooted now!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.