Want to unroot your Acer beTouch E130 smartphone because you’re going to the service center for any repairing issues? No problem, we’re here to help you out. As we’ve used the z4Root method to root the device, we’re gonna use the same app in the following guide to unroot the device. So, let’s not waste time and get to the job.
1. You must have rooted your device using the procedure given here.
2. This should reinstate the warranty of your device which you lost when you rooted the device.
1. z4Root (It’s attached in the first post)
1. Download and place the z4Root APK on your Desktop.
2. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
3. Copy the z4Root APK over to the root folder of your SD card. It’s the topmost folder.
4. Disconnect the device from your PC after the file has been copied.
5. Enable the USB debugging option on your device from Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
6. Enable the Unknown sources from Menu>>Settings>>Security>>Unknown sources.
7. Open the File Manager on your device and tap on the APK file you just copied and install it.
8. Once it’s installed on the device, launch it from Menu.
9. Tap on Unroot button in the app and it should commence the unrooting process.
10. As soon as the unrooting process is complete, reboot the device.
11. And you’re unrooted now!
Great! The warranty of your device has successfully been restored and you’re safe to take it to the service center.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!