The custom ROMs are meant to be installed on the devices and when you have a custom recovery like ClockworkMod Recovery, it becomes fairly easy to get them up and running on your device. For the Motorla Bravo smartphone, there’re some great custom ROMs available, CM and MIUIM, to name a few. Once you have a custom recovery on your device, you won’t be afar from getting these ROMs on the device. Let’s see how you can install ClockworkMod Recovery on your Motorola Bravo.
1. You must have rooted your device before doing this procedure. You can check out our guide on how to root the Motorola Bravo.
2. Make sure your device’s charged fully or has at least 50% of battery life left.
1. Download the Bravo Recovery app from Play Store using the link given above.
2. Install the app on your device.
3. Once it’s installed, launch it from the Menu of your device.
4. In the app, tap on Bootstrap Recovery button.
5. Let it do the process and once it’s done, hit the Reboot Recovery button.
6. The device should reboot into the Recovery Mode.
Congrats! The custom recovery’s been successfully installed on your Bravo, allowing you to play around with custom ROMs and any ZIPs that are flashable with CWM!
1. If you are ready to flash custom ROMs on your device, head to the How To Flash a Custom ROM on the Motorola Bravo to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!