We’ve been seeing a handful of Android Smartphones comprising of QWERTY keypads for a while and the manufacturers are keep on producing them for the consumers. The LG Mach LS860 is one of such smartphones and to look at it specs — it’s got a dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4″ inch screen and it runs on Android ICS. Since the phone’s based on Android, it can be rooted to gain access to a whole lot of new apps and if you’re just looking for this, we’ve got something for you just below. The following guide explains how you can root your LG Mach LS860 smartphone.
1. You’re gonna void the warranty of your device by rooting it.
2. Keep at least 60% of battery level on your device, it is to avoid any unexpected problems during the process.
3. The following procedure works on Android 4.0.4 Stock ROM only.
1. Root Package (Download link’s available in the first post)
1. Download the Root Package archive to your Desktop.
2. Extract the contents of Root Package to your Desktop. You should get a batch file along with some other files.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Connect the device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on RunMe.bat file you extracted from the archive.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions.
7. You should be rooted now!
Congrats! Your LG Mach LS860 is rooted now. You may now proceed to Play Store to obtain some of the great apps available only for rooted phones!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!