The ClockworkMod Recovery enables the Android Device users to take advantage of all those great custom ROMs available out there and that too without any hassle of downloading any tools and doing tasks manually. If you own an LG Optimus L3 E400, then you should be glad to hear that the CWM Recovery is available for the device and can be installed directly using the ROM Manager app. The procedure is quite simple and is explained in the following guide. Let’s see how you can install ClockworkMod Recovery on the LG Optimus L3 E400.
1. You must have done our How to Root the LG Optimus L3 E400 procedure first.
2. Your device should have at least 60% of battery life left, it is to ensure an uninterrupted process.
1. ROM Manager (Google Play Link)
1. Download and install the ROM Manager app on your device by simply going to the link provided above.
2. Once it’s installed, launch it from from the App Drawer.
3. Tap on Flash ClockworkMod Recovery option in the app.
4. You’ll be asked to select your device, choose LG Optimus L3 E400.
5. As soon as you select the model, it should begin installing the recovery.
6. When it has done installing the recovery, you will get a message for the same on your screen.
7. And you’re all set!
Awesome! The CWM Recovery has successfully been flashed on your device and from now on, you can install custom ROMs and Mods on the device using the recovery.
1. If you are ready to flash custom ROMs on your device, head to the How To Flash a Custom ROM on the LG Optimus L3 E400 to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
For more of our modding, hacking, and advanced tinkering tutorials, head to our Rooting and Jailbreaking section.
For more of our tips and tricks, head to our How To section.