T-Mobile variant of the Samsung Galaxy S3 smartphone is now going to taste a new custom recovery called TWRP Recovery. Developed by the TeamWin, TWRP offers some of the great recovery features you’d expect from a custom recovery and since it’s made its way to the device, you can now enjoy the features for yourself and realize the true potential of your device. If you want to install TWRP Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile), then you can follow our guide below as it covers everything you need to get started.
1. You must have done our How to Root the Samsung Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile) procedure.
2. This will replace your current recovery with the TWRP Recovery.
1. First of all, download and install the GooManager app on your device using the link provided above.
2. Once the app is installed on your device, open it from your Menu.
3. Press the Menu key on your device and select Install OpenRecoveryScript.
4. Hit Yes and it’ll take you a page forward.
5. You should see your device’s name on your screen. If it’s perfect, hit Yes.
6. The app will now automatically install the recovery on your device.
7. Once it’s done, reboot your device.
8. You’re all set!
Wonderful! You now have TWRP Recovery installed on your device that will let you flash custom ROMs, tweaks, etc. Sky is the limit!
1. If you are ready to flash custom ROMs on your device, head to the How To Flash a Custom ROM on the Samsung Galaxy S3 (T-Mobile) to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.