Want to get rid of those junk apps from your Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone? Want to free-up some space so you can install your favorite apps? Here’s how you can do that. Usually carriers load their devices with a lot of apps that aren’t really useful for the users and often times users may want to remove them. This guide shows how you can remove bloatware from your Samsung Galaxy S4 on Verizon:
1. You must have rooted your device before doing this procedure. Please head to our How to Root the Samsung Galaxy S4 procedure first, finish it, then return to this procedure and continue.
2. This should work on Windows based PCs only.
1. OneClick Debloater (Download link’s given in the first post)
1. Place the OneClick Debloater archive on your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive over to your Desktop.
3. Turn ON the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Once it’s been enabled, plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Now double-click on Run_Me file available on your Desktop and hit Enter.
6. It should remove all the bloatware from your device.
7. And you’re done!
Excellent! You’ve successfully debloated your Verizon Galaxy S4 device!
Image Credit: CNET
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.