Got yourself a brand-new ZTE Blade 3 smartphone? Want to root it so you can install root-only apps, flash custom recoveries and eventually replace your firmware with custom one? If you answered yes, then the guide below is all you need. Just follow the following guide to root your ZTE Blade 3 smartphone and unlock its true potential.
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. This procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
1. Root Package (Download link’s given in the first post)
1. Download and place the Root Package archive onto your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive over to your Desktop.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Once it’s been enabled, plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Double-click on the file named RunMe.bat available on your Desktop.
6. Select Normal mode when it asks you to choose a root mode.
7. It should begin rooting your device.
8. Once it’s done, reboot your device.
9. And you’re rooted now!
Brilliant! Your ZTE Blade 3 has been successfully rooted and is now compatible with the root-only apps available for your device!
1. If you would like to flash a custom recovery image in order to flash custom ROMs, head to the How To Flash a Custom Recovery Image on the ZTE Blade 3 to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.