The Micromax A111 Canvas Doodle is a dual-SIM Android device primarily available in India and can boast of features like a quad-core 1.2GHz processor, 512MB RAM, an 8MP shooter and Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS with a budget friendly price tag. As with other Micromax devices, Micromax rarely updates them to any firmware other than what it came with and the A111 Canvas Doodle is no exception. Rooting it could bestow it with a few more bells and whistles than the stock firmware, and the guide below will help you with doing exactly that.
1. Back up everything you feel is important before you start.
2. Charge your device to 75% or more before you begin.
Framaroot-1.5.3.apk [File attached to this post]
1. Connect your device to your PC and copy the Framaroot-1.5.3.apk file you downloaded above to your device’s SD card.
2. Use a file manager app (Astro or ES File Explorer, for example), navigate to the location of Framaroot-1.5.3.apk, and install the application. Make sure you have enabled installation of apps from unknown sources by going to Settings > Security and ticking the Unknown sources checkbox.
3. Go to your app drawer and open up the Framaroot app.
4. Click on Gandalf and wait for the success popup.
5. Reboot your device.
And your A111 Canvas Doodle should be rooted!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.