Rooting the newer devices might seem an easy task because of the latest methods being cooked-up for such devices. However, for the older devices like Samsung Galaxy Discover, rooting might seem a daunting task. Well, Unlock Root has proven it wrong by providing a simple method to root the aforementioned device. It’s just a matter of a few clicks and you’re good to go. So here’s how you can root your Samsung Galaxy Discover and get the most out of it:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. This should work on Windows based PCs only.
3. You must have Samsung USB Drivers installed on your PC. If you don’t, get them from here.
1. Unlock Root (Download link’s given in the first post, under Rooting section)
1. Download and place the Unlock Root tool on your Desktop.
2. Double-click the tool’s executable file and install it on your PC.
3. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable. Make sure your device’s turned ON.
4. Launch the Unlock Root tool you installed earlier on your PC.
5. Hit Root button in the tool and it’ll start rooting your device.
6. Say NO if the tool offers you to install some
bloatware apps on your device.
7. You should get a confirmation message once your device has been rooted.
8. You’re all done!
Excellent! Your Galaxy Discover has been successfully rooted and you now have full control over all the functions of your device. Just tinker around them and see what happens!
1. If you would like to flash a custom recovery image in order to flash custom ROMs, head to the How To Flash a Custom Recovery Image on the Samsung Galaxy Discover SGH-S730M to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!