Now that you have unlocked your bootloader, the next step to get is rooting the BungBungame MiSS. As with the bootloader unlock, this should be a walk in the park too and later, if someone would be kind enough to create a custom recovery for this amazing device, you should be able to install custom ROMs, make/restore backups, etc. For now though, read on to know how to root your BungBungame MiSS tablet.
1. Back up everything you care about before you begin as you will lose all your data.
2. Charge your device to 75% or more before you begin.
3. Install the necessary debug mode drivers before you start.
motochopper.zip [Link available in this post]
1. Enable USB Debugging on your device by going to Settings > Development and ticking the USB debugging checkbox.
2. Connect your device to your PC. If there are drivers being installed at this point, let them do so.
3. Extract motochopper.zip to a folder on your desktop.
4. From the extracted folder, double-click on run.bat to begin the rooting process.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
6. When you are prompted to accept USB Debugging connection on your device, tap on OK.
Your device should reboot and once it does, your BungBungame MiSS will be completely rooted!