If you’re sick and tired of using your oldish Prestigio PAP5000 smartphone and wondering if there’s a way that can help you have some fun with your device, then you’re in luck. The device in talk is root-able and doing so will enable you to enjoy a number of root-only apps on your device, without any kind of restrictions. That means you’ll be able to install any apps on your device that your friends don’t have on their unrooted devices, maybe you can make them jealous of the capability of your device, if you wish. So here’s how you can go about rooting your device:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. This procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
1. Root Package (Download link’s given in the first post)
1. Place the Root Package you just downloaded to your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the package over to your Desktop. Don’t run any files just yet.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device by going to Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Double-click on the RunMe.bat file available on your Desktop.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to root your device.
7. And you’re rooted now!
Excellent! You’ve successfully rooted your Prestigio smartphone and you’re now allowed to install any root-only apps on your device!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!