Rooting’s only useful if you use root-only apps a lot and often flash custom ROMs on your device. If you rooted your device just to see how root works and now want to unroot it, probably to get the lost warranty back, this guide should help you do that. This guide will teach you how you can unroot your Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 and get it back to stock. Here’s how:
1. You should have rooted your device using the procedure given here.
2. Your device should have at least 70% of battery life left.
1. Stock Firmware (Download this if you’ve the International variant of the device)
2. Sprint Stock Firmware (Download this if you’re on Sprint)
1. Download and place both the archives onto your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from both the archives over to your Desktop.
3. Double-click on the Odin executable file and it’ll open.
4. Hit PDA and select the Stock Firmware file you extracted earlier to your Desktop.
5. Uncheck Repartition box if it’s already checked.
6. Checkmark Auto Reboot as well as F. Reset Time options.
7. Turn OFF your device.
8. Turn it back on by holding down Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons together.
9. Press the Volume UP button and you should boot into the Download mode.
10. Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
11. Hit Start in the Odin and it should begin flashing the firmware on your device.
12. Once the firmware’s been flashed, your device should automatically reboot.
13. And you’re done!
Brilliant! You’ve successfully unrooted your Galaxy Mega 6.3 device and it’s back to the official stock firmware!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!