Now that you have a custom recovery on your ZTE V967S, it’s time to go on and root it. Rooting your device bestows all kinds of power that your manufacturer didn’t want you to have – overclocking/underclocking, changing themes, and pretty much anything else you think might make your life much more easier with your device. Go on then and follow the guide below to root your ZTE V967S.
1. Charge your device to 75% or more before you start.
2. Back up everything you care about just in case.
1. Enable USB debugging on your device. To do this, go to Settings > Development options and tick the USB debugging checkbox.
2. Connect your device to your PC. If there are drivers being installed at this point, let them do so before continuing.
3. Extract MT6589-Root.zip to a folder on your desktop.
4. From the extracted folder, double-click on run.bat to begin the rooting process.
5. Press any key on the keyboard to continue and follow the on-screen instructions.
Once your phone reboots, you should be completely rooted!
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!