I. Bring the Phone Back to Factory Spec
1. Download RSD Lite, and the Firmware File for your specific model and save them to your computer:
2. Install RSD Lite on your computer.
3. Extract the firmware file somewhere on your computer.
4. Plug your phone in via USB cable and make sure USB Debugging is checked ON.
5. Open RSD Lite and push the “…” button then select the shx / sbf file from inside the firmware .zip file and push Start.
6. It should flash the firmware, and once done, you will be at a stock version of your phone.