If you need to take a quick note and don’t need all the features of the S Memo app at the moment, you can easily bring up the S Memo Lite version.
1. Remove the S Pen from the device’s holster.
2. Hold the Button down and tap the screen with the pen twice.
3. The S Memo Lite app will appear and the pen will automatically be set to the simple, black stroke setting.
4. Write your note and hit Save.
5. You can then access the note later by going to the S Memo regular app.
Tips for the S Memo Lite App
One great little trick the Galaxy Note can do, is to take screenshots on the device instantly and then be able to draw or annotate them.
1. Get to whatever screen you want to take a screenshot of.
2. Remove the S Pen from the device’s holster.
3. Hold the Button down on the S Pen and then hold the S Pen on the screen for a few seconds.
4. The screen will flash white letting you know when you have taken a screenshot.
5. After that the image editor will automatically open allowing you to annotate the image as needed.
6. Once done, hit Save.
Tips for taking Screenshots
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss