LG Nitro HD is an Android smartphone by LG which comes from the family of the first 4G LTE smartphone series. It was launched in South Korea in the year 2011 and then it became available in all the shops across the world. Being an Android phone, you can root it to gain access to system files so you can install the applications on this phone which require Super user access. The following guide will help you to root your LG Nitro HD smartphone.
I. Before You Begin:
- Your phone’s warranty will be voided once it is rooted, you are rooting your phone keeping this in mind. However, you will be able to get back the warranty by applying either stock firmware or unrooting your phone.
- Charge your phone to have at least 60% of battery to ensure a smoother rooting process.
- You must have a PC running any Windows OS version.
II. Downloading Required Files:
- Download the LG Nitro HD Rooting Package from here.
III. Rooting LG Nitro HD:
- Unzip the files from the Rooting package you downloaded and place the files on your Desktop.
- On your phone, enable USB debugging . To do so, head to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging and tick-mark the box.
- Now, launch the SuperOneClick Rooting tool by double-clicking on SuperOneClick.exefile. See the following screenshot.
- Connect your LG Nitro HD to your PC using the USB cable.
- From the main interface of the SuperOneClick tool, click on the Root button to begin rooting your phone. You will have a screen similar to following.
- It will take some to finish the rooting process. Once it is done, you will see the success message in the SuperOneClick tool.
That’s all. You have successfully rooted your LG Nitro HD smartphone using the simple method described above. Let us know how it went for you in the comments.