Want to root your LG Optimus 3D smartphone? No problem, here’s how you can do it.
1. Rooting your phone voids its warranty, however, you can get it back by either applying stock firmware or unrooting your phone.
2. Make sure your phone has enough battery life left to last through the entire process.
3. You must have a PC running on Windows operating system.
1. Download the Rooting package from here. (Download link is in the first post)
1. Extract files from the Rooting Package archive and place them on your Desktop.
2. You will get a folder called megatron_windows. Open that folder and run the adb.exe file.
3. Enable USB debugging on your phone, to do so, go to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging and check-mark the box.
4. Connect your phone to your PC using the original USB cable.
5. Launch run.bat file from the files you extracted.
6. Press any key on your keyboard and the rooting process will start.
7. Go to Menu on your phone and you will see that the Superuser app is now installed on your phone.
Congrats! You successfully rooted your LG Optimus 3D smartphone and now you can load custom ROMs on this phone.
If this procedure helped you, please thank/donate to the original developer over at XDA!
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss