If you want to enjoy custom ROMs on your Asus Transformer TF300T, then you must install ClockworkMod Recovery on it. Here’s a simple guide explaining how you can install CWM Recovery on your Asus Transformer tablet.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You must have unlocked bootloader of your tablet. You can do it from here.
2. You must have ADB installed on your PC. Learn how you can do it from here.
3. You will void the warranty of your tablet if you install this custom recovery.
4. Make sure your tablet has enough battery life left to last through the entire process.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Download the ClockworkMod Recovery Image from here.
2. Download the Fastboot package from here.
III. Installing ClockworkMod Recovery on Asus Transformer TF300T:
1. Place the ClockworkMod Recovery Image on the Desktop of your PC.
2. Extract files from the Fastboot package onto your Desktop.
3. Turn OFF your tablet.
4. Press and hold Volume DOWN+Power keys together and you will see a message on your screen saying “Press Vol. UP to enter RCK (5s).”
5. After five seconds, a menu will appear, press the Volume DOWN key and the USB icon will be highlighted.
6. Press the Volume UP key to validate your action.
7. Now, Open a Command Prompt Window on your Desktop and type in the following commands:
fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot -i 0x0B05 reboot
8. Your tablet will reboot and you will see that you have root access on it.
9. You can now disconnect your tablet from the PC.
You have successfully installed ClockworkMod Recovery on your Asus Transformer TF300T and now it has the ability to load custom ROMs. To enjoy the root only apps, you need to root the Transformer tablet and it can be done from here.
If this procedure helped you, then please head over to the XDA Forum to thank/donate to the original developer of this method !