Want to root HTC EVO 4G LTE smartphone? No problem, here’s how you can do it.
1. Rooting your phone will void its warranty, however, you can get it back by applying either stock firmware or unrooting your phone.
2. Download the Rooting Package from here.
1. Place the downloaded Drivers and Rooting Package archives onto your Desktop.
2. If you are using Windows, then extract files from the Drivers ZIP archive and install the drivers.
3. Extract files from the Rooting Package to the Desktop of your PC.
4. a) If you are using Windows, then double-click the runme.bat file and it will begin rooting your phone.
b) If you are using Linux, open a Terminal Window on the Desktop and type in the following commands:
chmod 755 *
sudo ./adb-linux devices
c) If you are using a Mac PC, then open a Terminal Window where you have put the extracted files, i.e., Desktop and run the following commands:
chmod 755 *
5. Once the rooting process is done, just disconnect your phone from the PC.
Congratulations ! You have successfully rooted your HTC EVO 4G LTE smartphone and now you can load those apps which are designed for only rooted phones.
If this procedure helped you rooting your phone, then please head over to the XDA Forum to thank/donate to the original developer of this root method !
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss