When you buy a new Android phone, a bunch of apps come preloaded on it. Same is the case with the new Galaxy S3 smartphone, it comes preloaded with a large number of apps which some users do not like. So, for those users, here’s a guide on how they can remove such bloatware from their Galaxy S3 smartphone.
1. You must have rooted your Galaxy S3 before doing this procedure. Please head to our how to root Galaxy S3 procedure first, finish it, then return to this procedure and continue.
2. You must have ClockworkMod Recovery installed on your phone. You can head to our how to install CWM Recovery on Galaxy S3 procedure to learn how to do so.
3. You must have ADB installed on your PC, you can learn how to do so from here.
1. Download the Auto Bloat Remover Tool from here.
2. List of apps which will be removed (Optional) – Link
1. Place the downloaded tool on the Desktop of your PC.
2. Extract files from the Tool archive onto your Desktop. You will get six files on your Desktop.
3. On your phone, enable USB debugging by going to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging and tick-mark the box.
4. Connect your phone to your PC using the USB cable that came with it.
5. Once the phone is connected, double-click the Debloat.bat file which you extracted from the archive.
6. Follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
7. Reboot your phone when you are done with the instructions.
Congrats ! You have successfully removed bloatware from your Galaxy S3 smartphone and now you have a good amount of free memory as well as faster performance on your phone.
If this procedure helped you to remove bloatware, then please head over to the official thread over at XDA forum to thank/donate to the original developer of this Bloat Remover Tool !
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss