If you root your Android device using any one-click method, you can easily revert back to the unrooted state using the same tool. In our rooting guide for the LG Optimus One P500, we used SuperOneClick tool to gain root access and using the same tool, we can unroot the device. Here’s how you can unroot your LG Optimus One P500 smartphone using the SuperOneClick method.
1. You must have rooted your device using the procedure given here. This will not work if you used any other method to root the device.
2. This will not flash the Stock Recovery on your device.
1. SuperOneClick (It’s attached there in the first post)
1. Place the SuperOneClick archive on your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device by heading to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Open the SuperOneClick tool by double-clicking on its executable file.
6. In the Tool, click on the Unroot button.
7. It should begin unrooting your device and you’ll get a message on your screen when it’s done.
8. Your device should now be unrooted !
Your device’s now unrooted and the Superuser app’s gone from your device!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss