The only way to get the warranty back of your rooted device is, unroot it. The unrooting procedures are much simpler than the rooting procedures as the former one just removes SU binaries to block root access and brings back your device into the warranty period. If you are looking to get your LG Enlighten unrooted, here’s how you can do it. The guide given below shows how you can unroot the LG Enlighten, so you can start your journey of customizing things from beginning.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You should have rooted your device using the guide given here.
2. Make sure the battery level on your device is not less than 60%.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. SuperOneClick (Download the latest version from first post)
III. Unrooting the LG Enlighten:
1. Download the SuperOneClick Tool on your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. On your device, enable the USB debugging option by going to Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC using the USB cable that came with it.
5. Right-click on the SuperOneClick executable file you placed on your Desktop and choose Run as administrator.
6. From inside the tool, click on Unroot button and the unrooting process should begin.
7. Once the unrooting is done, reboot your device.
8. You’re all done!
Your phone has now been unrooted and you no longer have the ability to install root-only apps!
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.