If you’re looking to return your device back to US Cellular, we’d recommend you to unroot it first. This should avoid the unwanted questions which could be asked by the employees in there. Unrooting the Motorola Electrify is so easy, it doesn’t even need to download any files. Here’s the actual procedure you can follow to unroot your device.
I. Before You Begin:
1. You should have rooted your device using the procedure given here.
2. This will not install the stock recovery.
3. Backup any important data you have on your device as this should erase all the data on your device.
II. Unrooting the Motorola Electrify:
1. Head to Menu>>Settings>>Privacy Settings>>Factory Data Reset on your device.
2. Follow the instructions displayed on your screen.
3. You’re unrooted now!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.