After rooting your device, the next obvious task is install a custom recovery so you can flash custom ROMs, Mods and Tweaks. Installing a custom recovery task isn’t a big deal and with our guide, you’ll be able to get a custom recovery up and running on your device in no time. ClockworkMod Recovery’s available for the ZTE Score M and this guide shows how you can install it on your device. So, let’s get started:
1. You must have rooted your device before doing this procedure. Check out our root guide to root your device.
2. This will replace your current recovery with the CWM Recovery.
1. Download and install the ROM Manager app on your device using the link provided above.
2. Once installed, open it from your App Drawer.
3. Hit Flash ClockworkMod Recovery option in the app.
4. Select your device from the list of devices displayed on your screen.
5. It’ll start downloading and installing recovery on your device.
6. Once it’s done, reboot your device.
7. And you’re all set!
Excellent! Your device now has a custom recovery called ClockworkMod which you can use to take your customizations a level up.
1. If you are ready to flash custom ROMs on your device, head to the How To Flash a Custom ROM on the ZTE Score M to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss