Maybe you just got surprised by seeing root access on your friend’s device and so you rooted yours? Maybe you’re now having some issues and want to turn in your device for warranty purpose? Either way, let us show you how you can unroot your LG Splendor smartphone. Unrooting will send your device back to unrooted state and you will not be able to install any root-only apps afterwards. So, keeping these things in mind, go ahead and unroot your device.
1. You must have rooted your device using the procedure given here. If you used any other method to root your device, then the following procedure may or may not work for you.
2. This works on Windows based PCs only.
1. Root Package (Download link’s given in the first post)
1. Place the Root Package archive you downloaded to your Desktop.
2. Extract files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable the USB debugging option on your device from Menu>>Settings>>Developer options>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on the RunMe.bat file you extracted from the Root Package archive to your Desktop.
6. Select Unroot option in the tool and it’ll begin unrooting your device.
7. Once it’s done, reboot your device.
8. And you’re all done!
Awesome! Your device has been successfully unrooted and is now back to the unrooted state. You’ve got your lost warranty back!
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss