If you’ve rooted your LG Optimus Hub E510, then you should probably be looking for a custom recovery. Well, you’re in luck because your device is in the compatible phones list of CWM Recovery. That means, you can easily get the CWM Recovery up and running on your device and then, as you already know, flash ROMs and do all sorts of tasks you couldn’t do with the stock recovery. Here’s the procedure on how you can do that:
I. Before You Begin:
1. Your device must be rooted, you can follow our root guide to root your device.
2. Your device should have at least 60% of battery life left.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. RecoverX (Download link’s available in the first post)
III. Installing ClockworkMod Recovery on the LG Optimus Hub E510:
1. Download and place the RecoverX archive onto your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive to your Desktop.
3. Enable USB debugging on your device from Menu>>Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB debugging.
4. Connect your device to your PC via USB cable.
5. Double-click on the RecoverX executable file and it’ll launch.
6. From the Brand dropdown menu, select LG.
7. Select LG Optimus Hub from the Device dropdown menu.
8. Hit Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
9. You’re all set!
Amazing! You now have a working custom recovery on your Optimus Hub, here begins your customization!
IV. Flash a Custom ROM (Optional):
1. If you are ready to flash custom ROMs on your device, head to the How To Flash a Custom ROM on the LG Optimus Hub E510 to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.