Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE is one of the LTE supported devices from Sprint that’s capable to transfer data at an ultra-fast rate you wouldn’t normally see on 3G networks. The device features a 1.2GHz Dual-Core processor, 1GB of RAM and Android ICS on-board, an awesome combination of hardware and software. You’ll be glad to know that the device is root-able and the procedure to do so is darn easy, a few clicks and you’re done. Here’s how you can root your Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE smartphone.
THIS PROCEDURE IS OBSOLETE. Head to our new How To Root the Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE tutorial.
I. Before You Begin:
1. This will void the warranty of your device. However, you can reinstate the warranty by unrooting your device if there’s any unrooting procedure available.
2. This procedure works on Windows based PCs only.
3. You should have appropriate drivers installed on your PC. If you don’t, get them from here.
II. Downloading Required Files:
1. Root Package (Download link’s available in the first post)
III. Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE (SPH-L300):
1. Download and place the Root Package archive onto your Desktop.
2. Unzip files from the archive over to your Desktop.
3. Double-click on the RootDebugfs.bat file you extracted from the root archive.
4. When it says to connect the device, just plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
6. And you should be rooted now!
Congratulations! Your Galaxy Victory has been successfully rooted, all thanks to the one-click method. Now head over to Google Play to download your favorite root-only apps or flash a custom recovery from the next section!
IV. Flash a Custom Recovery Image (Optional):
1. If you would like to flash a custom recovery image in order to flash custom ROMs, head to the How To Flash a Custom Recovery Image on the Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE (SPH-L300) to learn how to do that.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
If you need help with this procedure, please ask in the comments below or in the forum.
This is part of our Android How To’s. We have how to’s on rooting, loading ROMs, and tons of other tips and tricks for your specific device or for Android devices in general! For all of our Android How To’s, head here.