Samsung Galaxy S4 offers the convenience to create groups of contacts to organize them in a clutter-free way. You can create a group called Office and add all your office contacts in that group. Similarly, you can create a group called Family and add all of your family contacts to it. If you’re a newbie and want to learn how to do that, here’s how:
I. Creating a Group of Contacts on the Samsung Galaxy S4:
1. Open the Contacts app on your Galaxy S4.
2. Tap on Groups tab.
3. Press the Menu key and select Create.
4. Name your group, Office, for example.
5. Now tap on the group name you just created.
6. Press the button with a plus-sign given at the top-right corner.
7. Select the contacts you want to add to the group and hit Done.
8. You’re all done!
Excellent! You’ve successfully created a group of contacts as well as assigned the contacts to that group!