You may not know the name BungBungame MiSS but with the deluge of OEM and Chinese tablets available now, this brand seems to be trying to make a different mark. Aiding it in this quest is the MiSS 100 which runs Android 4.0 and can be upgraded to Jelly Bean, although we are not sure if the company has outed that already. For now though, rooting it will definitely make this quad-core 1.3GHz CPU-toting tablet a much more useful device. But first, you’ll need to have an unlocked bootloader and that is what the guide below will help you accomplish.
1. Back up everything you care about before you begin as you will lose all your data.
2. Charge your device to 75% or more before you begin.
3. Install the necessary debug mode drivers before you start.
1. Enable USB Debugging on your device by going to Settings > Development and ticking the USB debugging checkbox.
2. Connect your device to your PC. If there are drivers being installed at this point, let them do so.
3. Extract Android.zip to your desktop.
4. Right-click on the extracted Android folder and click on Open command prompt here.
5. Run the following commands on the command prompt window:adb devices adb reboot bootloader fastboot oem unlock
6. You should be prompted on your device now; select unlock it.
7. Reboot your device.
Your MiSS 100’s bootloader is now unlocked for all your rooting and flashing purposes!
If you want to root your MiSS 100, head to this post.
If this procedure helped you please thank/donate to the original developers here.
iPhone Screens and Light Kits on sale for a limited time! Head to the shop to check it out! Dismiss