Acer Predator G1 Gaming Desktop Will Now Include the New GTX 1080
Remember that sick looking monster of a gaming laptop I showed you back when? Well it just got a little more powerful.
The Acer Predator G1 compact gaming desktop PC that was recently unveiled by Acer at their event back in April is now available for pre-order with the new NVIDIA GTX 1080 graphics card in it (you know, the one everyone is scrambling to buy). If you were wanting to get your hands on the new Predator G1, this might be the time to grab one.
Select US buyers will also get a carrying case (for you know, LAN parties?) and a DVD of Tom Clancy’s The Division game if you buy from Acer.com or NewEgg.com. Check out the full press release below.
Acer’s slim, powerful and VR-ready Predator G1 Gaming Desktop now available with NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1080 graphics
SAN JOSE, Calif. (July 19, 2016) Acer today announced its slim and powerful Predator G1 gaming desktop series will include NVIDIA’s GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card, the most advanced gaming graphics card ever created. The Limited Edition Acer Predator G1-710-70001 is available for pre-order starting today exclusively at Newegg and Acer for $2,299.99, with delivery to customers expected by the end of the month. Beginning July 19th and while supplies last, consumers who purchase a qualifying(1) Predator G1 desktop from Newegg or Acer will also receive a wheeled carrying case and a DVD of Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s The Division PC game.
The new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card is blazing fast, super cool, incredibly efficient and whisper quiet, delivering unprecedented performance and power efficiency. Based on NVIDIA’s new Pascal™ architecture, the card delivers up to three times the performance of previous-generation graphics cards, taking gaming and next gen virtual reality experiences to an entirely new level.
The Limited Edition Acer Predator G1-710-70001 featuring the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card is also equipped with a 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-6700 processor, 32GB DDR4 memory, a 512GB SSD and a 2TB 7200 RPM hard drive(2).
Acer’s Predator G1 desktops are ideal for enjoying LAN and VR parties with friends or for taking to gaming tourneys, as their small 16-liter size makes them easily transportable. They are outfitted with numerous must-have gaming technologies and features including:
- Thunderbolt™ 3 brings speeds up to 40 Gbps to the USB 3.1 Type-C Gen 2 port, providing the fastest, most versatile connection available for huge expandability and fast data transfer
- support for G-SYNC and 4K2K Ultra High Definition visuals
- Killer DoubleShot™ Pro for delivering high priority game traffic over the fastest network connection (Ethernet or Wireless)
- Acer’s PredatorSense software for checking and controlling system vitals, setting up hotkeys and adjusting the chassis’ multicolored lighting
- a Predator Flare (mechanical) gaming keyboard and Predator gaming mouse
1) Offer for the free DVD of Tom Clancy’s The Division game is open to US residents who purchase select Acer Predator G1 gaming desktops in the US from Newegg.com and Acer.com beginning July 19 while supplies last. See Newegg.com and Acer.com for eligible model and complete offer terms and conditions.
2) Accessible capacity varies (GB=1 billion bytes).