Your iPhone is cool, but there are times when it feels as if you’re some sort of iLemming as almost everyone’s iPhone looks and feels the same. To deviate from the iHerd, download iOS7 Rising Bars Cydget to get a rising bar clock on your lock screen. It might seem daunting, but it’s really not…at all. Just check out the video and instructions to install this great little tweak.
I. Jailbreak your iPhone/iPad
To do this procedure you must be jailbroken. If you aren’t, you can head to our Jailbreak How To’s section and pick the jailbreak for your version of iOS (currently at the time of writing this is 7.0.4). Once done with that procedure and you have Cydia installed, head back here to continue.
II. Install Cydget
1. Open Cydia (if it isn’t still open from the section above).
2. Tap Search in the bottom right corner.
3. Type in Cydget.
4. Tap on Cydget when it shows up.
5. Tap Install in the top right corner.
6. Tap Confirm on the top right corner.
7. Tap Reboot Springboard, which will restart your phone.
III. Download Patrick Muff Repo
1. Tap to open Cydia.
2. Tap Manage.
3. Tap Sources.
4. Tap Edit in the top right.
5. Tap Add in the top left.
6. Type http://patrickmuff.ch/repo/ into the text box.
7. Tap Add Source.
IV. Install iOS7 Rising Bars Cydget
1. Tap on the Patrick Muff repo.
2. Scroll down and tap iOS iOS7 Rising Bars Cydget.
3. Tap Install in the top right.
4. Tap Confirm in the top right.
5. Tap Reboot Springboard, which will restart your phone.
V. Enable iOS7 Rising Bars Cydget
1. Tap Settings.
2. Scroll down and tap Cydget.
3. Tap Lock Cydget Order.
4. Tap Rising Bars to enable, and lock your phone.
VI. Use iOS7 Rising Bars Cydget
1. Simply unlock your phone to find the Rising Bars clock. No further configurations needed or available.