How To: Load a Custom ROM on the Samsung Behold 2 (Using Odin)
I Before You Begin
1. You MUST do our How To Root the Samsung Behold 2 procedure then come to this one to load a ROM.
II. Download the ROM and ODIN Flasher and Flash the ROM
1. Download the ODIN Flasher and Original Behold 2 .md5 file. Unzip the file somewhere on your computer.
2. Download an ODIN ROM from our Samsung Behold 2 ROMs section and save it to your computer. Extract the files inside the zip folder somewhere on your computer.
3. Open the Odin Mult Download program.
4. Under Select OPS, Choose the Behold_Partiton.ops from the ODIN Flasher file we just downloaded.
5. Click PDA, then choose the .md5 file in ROM .zip file you downloaded (there is another md5 file that came with the ODIN Flasher, this is to get back to stock so do NOT load it right now, load the custom one you downloaded second instead).
6. Turn off your phone
7. Plug it in via USB cable.
8. While it is plugged in and off, press and hold Volume Down, OK, and Power. Keep holding until it says Download Mode on the phone.
9. Click Start in the Odin Multi Downloader program.
10. Wait for it to flash, all done!