1. You MUST do our How To Root the Samsung Galaxy procedure then come to this one to load a ROM.
1. Download the ROM you want from our Samsung Galaxy ROMs section.
2. Plug in your phone via usb cable, mount the SD card so we can transfer files to it.
3. Copy the ROM file (leave it as a .zip file) to the root of the sd card (NOT in any folders, just on the SD card itself).
4. Turn off the phone.
5. Turn the phone on by holding down Volume Down, Send, and End until the recovery screen comes up.
6. In the Recovery screen select Nandroid Backup and wait for it to finish.
7. Select Wipe Data.
8. Select Apply .zip from SD card and choose the ROM you copied to the SD card earlier.
9. Once it is done flashing, select Reboot Device. Enjoy!
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.