1. We are assuming you did our How To Root the Samsung Galaxy procedure.
1. Download the ODIN Flasher and Original OPS file. Unzip the file somewhere on your computer.
ODIN Flasher and Original OPS File
2. Open the Odin Mult Download program and SELECT the One Package checkbox at the left of the program.
3. Under Select OPS, Choose the Orion.ops from the ODIN Flasher file we just downloaded.
4. Download the Latest Original ROM here, and do NOT extract it.
Latest Original Galaxy ROM
5. Click One Package, then choose the I7500XXII5-PDA-CL64494-REV5(VIA)Â Â file you downloaded.
6. Turn off your phone
7. Plug it in via USB cable.
8. While it is plugged in and off, press and hold Volume Down, OK, and Power. Keep holding until it says Download Mode on the phone.
9. Click Start in the Odin Multi Downloader program.
10. Wait for it to flash, all done!
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
For more of our modding, hacking, and advanced tinkering tutorials, head to our Rooting and Jailbreaking section.
For more of our tips and tricks, head to our How To section.