1. You must have done our How To Root procedure.
1. Download the Bootstrap program:
2. Plug the phone in via USB cable and mount the sd card so we can transfer files to it.
3. Copy the bootstrap apk to the root of the sd card (NOT in any folders just on the sd card itself).
4. Unplug the phone.
5. Go to the Market and download Linda File Manager if you don’t already have a file manager program.
6. Open the file manager and select the Bootstrap.apk file and follow the on screen instructions to install it.
7. Open the bootstrap program and select Bootstrap recovery (if it ever asks for Superuser permissions make sure Remember is checked on and hit Allow).
1. Head over to our ROMs section and download the ROM you want to flash.
2. Plug in the phone to the computer and mount the sd card (so we can transfer files to it).
3. Copy the ROM’s .zip file from the computer to the root of the sdcard (NOT inside any folders just on the sdcard itself. Do NOT extract the .zip file, leave it zipped).
4. Once it is done transferring, unplug the phone.
5. Open the Bootstrap application from your application drawer.
6. Select Wipe Data and do a wipe.
7. Then select Apply Zip and select the ROM file you just saved to the sdcard.
8. Once it is done flashing, select reboot now and wait a while for it to reboot. Once done, you are on your custom ROM.
9. To switch to a different ROM, simply redo Section III only with a different ROM file.
If this procedure helped you, please consider donating to the original developer or at least sending them a thank you.
Now that you are rooted, head here to learn some of the fun things you can do!
For all the devices we have rooting procedures for, head here.