*At the time of writing this, there are no custom ROMs available, but this is how you would load them once they become available (unless something drastic changes, then in that case we would redo the video). Also you can use this method to flash custom Kernels, etc. as well.
So you have a custom recovery on your Motorola Xoom but not sure what to do with it now? Well, a custom ROM is the next step for you. With a custom ROM, you can change the operating system, user interface, performance, and a lot more. Ready? Here’s how to flash a custom ROM on your Motorola Xoom.
1. You must have done our How To Flash a Custom Recovery Image on the Motorola Xoom procedure (and the preceding rooting procedure, of course). Once both of those procedures are done, you can come back to this procedure and continue.
1. Head over to our ROMs section, choose your device.
2. Select a ROM for your device and save it to your computer (do NOT extract it, leave it as a .zip file).
3. Plug your phone in and mount the internal storage so we can transfer files to it.
4. Copy the ROM .zip file over to the root of the internal storage (NOT in any folders, just on the internal storage or sdcard itself).
5. Unplug the device.
6. Click on ROM Manager and click Reboot into Recovery, then click OK.
7. Once in recovery mode, scroll to Backup, then select Backup and wait for the phone to backup its current ROM.
8. Once it is done, select Wipe Data
9. Then select Flash zip from SD Card
10. Select choose zip from sd card.
11. Select the ROM’s zip file you loaded onto the internal storage or sd card earlier and wait for it to flash. Done!
12. (Optional) Repeat to load a different ROM.
If you liked this, please share it. It's greatly appreciated!